Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Cursed One of Love

Some may call me a coward and a fool, which I am by the way.Yes, I am one of the unrequited lovers. Those who are bound by will and testament to the point of a one-sided affair with the other party, who pretty much have no idea that someone wants her.

Someone once texted me that people who tend to wait for things to happen forget the fact of getting nothing at all in the long run. I for one, never forgot the fact but to shift my identity as the anonymous romantic and become the "known one", well it put tremendous pressure on me. It weighed on my personality as a whole. It 'cramped' my style. And yet, looking back, I was cool with it.

I loved cramping my style. I could be whoever I wanted to be and she wouldn't mind. But I let blind ambition and daydreaming to be a part of my daily existence and the thought of the two of us separating farther than ever before, clouded my mission and vision until I cloaked myself with a false identity. I hated being me and I let myself become a barrier between myself and the one I loved. This is what some might call self-pity but it's true.

The mere thought of the two of us being together was a lot of hurt.

So I let it go. Goodbye my luckless romance. Until next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment